10" Cast Iron Casserole, Nickel Plated
With incredible heat retention and even heat distribution, GRIZZLY’s American made cast iron cookware is great for helping you put dinner on the table fast. Cast iron skillets aren't just for steaks, chicken, and pizza. This 10" cast iron casserole is also ideal for baking.
If you are looking for the best cast iron cookware, it’s worth the investment to buy high quality, handcrafted cookware. You will love the convenience and superior performance this cast iron cookware brings to every kitchen.
All of our cast iron cookware for sale ensures even heat distribution. That means your brownies, upside-down cakes, and casseroles bake beautifully (no burning or going unbaked in the middle).
Cast iron has the amazing ability to be used on the stovetop and in the oven. That means you can minimize the number of pots and pans you're using while baking and cooking. You can make caramel or melt chocolate right in your skillet or pot before adding the other ingredients and then put the skillet directly into the oven for baking. With your GRIZZLY 10" cast iron casserole pan, there's no additional scooping, scraping, or folding required.
- 13.5 inches wide x 2.0 inches tall
- 9.5 inch interior
- Heat retention and even heat distribution
- No seasoning required
- No flavor transference
- Made in USA
- Allow it to cool down prior to cleaning
- All cast iron is prone to cracking if it is cooled too quickly
- Do not place a hot skillet on cold surfaces or under cold water
- Hand wash only
- To remove stains, start by scrubbing with a sponge, soap, and hot water
- For stubborn stains, use a bottle of Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser and a ultra-fine Scotch Brite pad
- No bleach
- Oven and stovetop safe
- 5 days
Check out more product by GRIZZLY Cookware.