10" Cast Iron Skillet, Nickel Plated
When it comes to choosing cookware, American made cast iron cookware from GRIZZLY is the way to go. This 10-inch cast iron skillet has the ability to evenly distribute and retain heat for optimal cooking conditions. With ergonomic grip handles and no flavor transference, it is ideal for every kitchen. This nickel coated cast iron cookware offers superior performance and versatility.
The unique coating on our 10 inch cast iron skillet offers superior cooking performance, ease of cleanup, and a resistance to rusting in a variety of cooking environments - professional, home, and even the great outdoors. GRIZZLY Cast Iron Cookware’s nickel-plated finish is seamless, which means you don't need to worry about chipping, flaking, or flavor-leeching.
GRIZZLY Cookware offers the opportunity for hassle-free cast iron cooking. Our nickel coating removes the need for seasoning, eliminates flavor transference, and allows your cast iron to be easily hand washed.
Whether you're baking a casserole in the oven or searing a steak on the stove, GRIZZLY's American made cookware is the right choice for any and every kitchen. For more information about GRIZZLY Cookware and how our nickel-plated finish makes our cookware the ideal piece for your kitchen.
- 17 inches in length x 11 inches wide x 1.7 inches tall
- 9.5 inch interior
- Heat retention and even heat distribution
- No seasoning required
- No flavor transference
- Made in USA
- Allow it to cool down prior to cleaning
- All cast iron is prone to cracking if it is cooled too quickly
- Do not place a hot skillet on cold surfaces or under cold water
- Hand wash only
- To remove stains, start by scrubbing with a sponge, soap, and hot water
- For stubborn stains, use a bottle of Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser and a ultra-fine Scotch Brite pad
- No bleach
- Oven and stovetop safe
- 5 days
Check out more product by GRIZZLY Cookware.