Baja Chef Knife, 7 inches
Bold and dynamic culinary knives for the ones that adventure outside the kitchen. A minimalist handle shape contrasts with a colorful aesthetic for a look as vibrant as your adventures.
The narrow blade profile leads to a pointed thin tip along a straight spine. These knives excel at push-pull cuts sliding through products with ease. Colorful aesthetic. Minimalist form. Dynamic yet simple.
The "workhorse" knife. A chef knife is a must-have knife, designed to perform well at many different kitchen tasks. Our chef knives are center-weighted and balance thinness and precision, with durability and strength. If you only have one knife in your kitchen, this better be it. A 7” chef knife may be preferable for those who feel more comfortable with a slightly smaller blade or those with limited kitchen/counter space.
Shop now for one of kind knives at The Dowry!
- 7 inch blade length
- Nitro-V Stainless Steel with Light Patina
- Mexican Blanket Especial (G.L. Hansen & Sons) with black Micarta pins
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water
- Avoid abrasive sponges
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning
- Always keep your knife clean and dry
- 2-4 weeks
Check out more work by Town Cutler.