Baja Chef Knife, 8.5 inches
Bold and dynamic culinary knives for the ones that adventure outside the kitchen. A minimalist handle shape contrasts with a colorful aesthetic for a look as vibrant as your adventures.
The narrow blade profile leads to a pointed thin tip along a straight spine. These knives excel at push-pull cuts sliding through products with ease. Colorful aesthetic. Minimalist form. Dynamic yet simple.
The "workhorse" knife. A chef knife is a must-have knife, designed to perform well at many different kitchen tasks. Our chef knives are center-weighted and balance thinness and precision, with durability and strength. If you only have one knife in your kitchen, this better be it. Our most popular size, the 8.5” blade length is a size most people are familiar with whether they use Western or Japanese style chef knives. The length of the blade can handle larger projects, as easily as it can be used for everyday cutting.
- 7 inch blade length
- Nitro-V Stainless Steel with Light Patina
- Mexican Blanket Especial (G.L. Hansen & Sons) with black Micarta pins
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water.
- Avoid abrasive sponges.
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water.
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning.
- Always keep your knife clean and dry.
- Ready to ship
Check out more product by Town Cutler.