Baja Slicer Knife, 10 inches
Bold and dynamic culinary knives for the ones that adventure outside the kitchen. A minimalist handle shape contrasts with a colorful aesthetic for a look as vibrant as your adventures.
The narrow blade profile leads to a pointed thin tip along a straight spine. These knives excel at push-pull cuts sliding through products with ease. Colorful aesthetic. Minimalist form. Dynamic yet simple.
A long, straight, and narrow blade ideal for slicing proteins in one long fluid motion with little restriction.With a minimal amount of flexibility and a small heel, you'll be able to keep your blade straight and achieve flat and even cuts of protein.
- 10 inch blade length
- Nitro-V Stainless Steel with Light Patina
- Mexican Blanket Especial (G.L. Hansen & Sons) with black Micarta pins
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water.
- Avoid abrasive sponges.
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water.
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning.
- Always keep your knife clean and dry.
- 4 weeks
Check out more product by Town Cutler.