Baja Utility Knife, 6 inches
Bold and dynamic culinary knives for the ones that adventure outside the kitchen. A minimalist handle shape contrasts with a colorful aesthetic for a look as vibrant as your adventures.
The narrow blade profile leads to a pointed thin tip along a straight spine. These knives excel at push-pull cuts sliding through products with ease. Colorful aesthetic. Minimalist form. Dynamic yet simple.
A versatile everyday knife, ideal for peeling, chopping, and fine slicing. Smaller than a chef knife, it's great for switching between different sized fruits and vegetables, achieving more precision control in your cuts, and when working in a tight space.
Shop for beautiful knives at The Dowry!
- 6 inch blade length
- Nitro-V Stainless Steel with Light Patina
- Mexican Blanket Especial (G.L. Hansen & Sons) with black Micarta pins
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water
- Avoid abrasive sponges
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning
- Always keep your knife clean and dry
- Ready to ship
Check out more work by Town Cutler.