Baja Utility Knife, 6 inches
Bold and dynamic culinary knives for the ones that adventure outside the kitchen. A minimalist handle shape contrasts with a colorful aesthetic for a look as vibrant as your adventures.
The narrow blade profile leads to a pointed thin tip along a straight spine. These knives excel at push-pull cuts sliding through products with ease. Colorful aesthetic. Minimalist form. Dynamic yet simple.
A versatile everyday knife, ideal for peeling, chopping, and fine slicing. Smaller than a chef knife, it's great for switching between different sized fruits and vegetables, achieving more precision control in your cuts, and when working in a tight space. Our utility is the perfect companion to a chef knife and our second most popular shape. The blade’s length and thinness are ideal for gaining greater control when working with small to medium-sized products, including fruits, vegetables, herbs, and cheeses. Make it your go-to when a chef feels excessive and a paring insufficient.
- 6 inch blade length
- Nitro-V Stainless Steel with Light Patina
- Mexican Blanket Especial (G.L. Hansen & Sons) with black Micarta pins
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water.
- Avoid abrasive sponges.
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water.
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning.
- Always keep your knife clean and dry.
- Ready to ship
Check out more product by Town Cutler.