Loaf Pot, Bordeaux
Craft a favorite family-size meatloaf, bake gorgeous crusty yeast breads. Roast an herb infused pork loin, bake savory and sweet batter breads. Built for durability and performance, designed for the art of cooking from the kitchen to the table.
Bake, Roast, Braise, Oven Sear, Broil, Grill.
Flameware is a specially formulated type of clay that withstands thermal shock and avoids cracking. Each pot can go from the refrigerator or freezer into a hot pre-heated oven or grill.
The Bordeaux glaze gives us a very consistent surface. This lovely burgundy glaze has a slightly iridescent sheen.
Each pot is handmade and may vary slightly in surface and size. Each pot is hand-dipped in glaze, and fired in a kiln that allows the flame to kiss the surface of the pots. These valued components give varied and lovely surfaces recording the process of making and firing.
- 10 inch x 6.5 inch diameter x 3 inch tall
- Bordeaux glaze
- Made in the USA
- Use in the oven, broiler, or grill
- Not for use on stovetop
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe, or hand wash with soaking, soap, and water
- Feel free to use a scouring pad as it will not harm the surface
- The surfaces of Cook on Clay pots will change through use and over time. If you wish, a bit of vegetable oil rubbed into the surface after cleaning will rid the surface of color change
- 7-10 days
Check out other work by Cook on Clay.