Square Baker, Bordeaux
For thousands of years, clay has been used for cooking vessels. In modern times because of its unique cooking qualities.
It diffuses heat slowly and evenly for perfectly browned potatoes, crispy corn-breads, favorite fruit cobblers, tasty one-dish meals, and gourmet recipes.
Stays warm throughout your meal. Uniquely designed handles allow for easy handling and beautiful presentation from the kitchen to the table. Each pot is handmade and may vary slightly in surface and size.
- Comes in 3 sizes:
- 8 inch diameter x 1.5 inch tall
- 10 inch diameter x 2 inch tall
- 12 inch diameter x 2.5 inch tall
- Bordeaux glaze
- Made in the USA
- Use in the oven, under the broiler, or on the grill
- Do not use on stovetop
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe, or hand wash with soaking, soap, and water
- Feel free to use a scouring pad as it will not harm the surface
- The surfaces of Cook on Clay pots will change through use and over time. If you wish, a bit of vegetable oil rubbed into the surface after cleaning will rid the surface of color change
- 7-10 days
Check out other work by Cook on Clay.