Chinese Santoku Cleaver/Slicer, 8 inches
THE ORIGINAL LAMSON CHINESE SANTOKU CLEAVER WITH WALNUT HANDLE!
If you're looking for an amazingly strong and versatile tool, this Cleaver is for you. Cut, slice, chop, trim ... it does it all! Say hello to "The big boy". As featured on Bon Appétit's It's Alive, this bad boy is your answer to it all! "Chop, cut crush, whatever!"
Full-Tang Blade (blade runs the full width of the handle). Santoku shape. Tempered American High-Carbon 420HC Stainless Steel hardened to 57-58 HRC. Flat Ground for precision and then hand-sharpened and finished for razor-sharp edge.
The handle is shaped and contoured durable walnut handle scales. Ergonomically designed for safe and comfortable use, no matter how you hold a knife. Sturdy brass 3 rivet construction.
- 12.75 inch overall length
- 8 inch blade
- 3.25 inch blade height
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash with warm soapy water only
- Dry immediately with a soft clean cloth
- Do not put in dishwasher
- Apply mineral oil regularly to the handle to prevent drying
- Hone the blade regularly (honing steel sold separately)
- Store knife safely
- The Lamson "Sharp for Life" program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife
- 2-3 days
Check out more work by Lamson Cutlery.