Fire Forged Bread Knife, 10 inch
The serrated edge of the Bread Knife allows for effortless cutting through crusty or tough foods while protecting a soft interior. A must for cutting french (or other crusty) bread and large fruits like cantaloupe, pineapple or watermelon.
- 10 inches
- Made in the USA
- Each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes
- Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused Pakkawood acrylic
- The blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness
- Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety
- Hand wash only
- The Sharp for Life program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife
- 2-3 days
Check out more work by Lamson Knives.