Fire Forged Slice Knife, 10 inch
The Slicer is perfect for carving large meats such as turkeys, roasts and ham. Great knife to pull out for family dinners. The straight edge eliminates shredding as you slice your meat.
- 10 inches
- Made in the USA
- Each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes
- Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused Pakkawood acrylic
- The blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness
- Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety
- Hand wash for longevity
- A good honing steel is essential for keeping knives sharp. Designed with the quality craftsmanship of our cutlery itself, Lamson's 10" Sharpening Steel is perfect for this critical task, sold individually
- The Sharp for Life program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife
- 2-3 days
Check out more work by Lamson Knives.