Fire Forged Bird's Beak Paring Knife, 2.5 inch
Bird's Beak knife is the classic tool for making decorative cuts—such as radish rosettes or fluted mushrooms—as well as for cutting out blemishes, peeling, and slicing soft fruits like nectarines or plums. The curved shape lets you cut close to the peel, preserving more of the fruit or vegetable flesh.
- 2.5 inches
- Made in the USA
- Each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes
- Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused Pakkawood acrylic
- The blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness
- Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety
- Hand wash only
- The Sharp for Life program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife
- A good honing steel is essential for keeping knives sharp. Designed with the quality craftsmanship of our cutlery itself, Lamson's 10" Sharpening Steel is perfect for this critical task, sold individually
- 2-3 days
Check out more work by Lamson Knives.