Fire Forged Kudamono Sheep's Foot Paring Knife, 3 inch
The Sheep's Foot Parer has a blunt tip and straight edged blade for maximum cutting contact with food. It is ideal for slicing and dicing small foods like garlic, leeks, cheese, shallots, carrots and celery. Whether you’re making a soup base or stir fry, you’ll be grabbing this knife all the time.
- 3 inches
- Made in the USA
- Each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes
- Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused Pakkawood acrylic
- The blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness
- Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety
- Hand wash only
- A good honing steel is essential for keeping knives sharp. Designed with the quality craftsmanship of our cutlery itself, Lamson's 10" Sharpening Steel is perfect for this critical task, included with all block sets
- The Sharp for Life program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife
- 2-3 days
Check out more work by Lamson Knives.