Fire Forged Serrated Tomato Knife, 5 inch
The serrated blade of the Tomato Knife effortlessly cuts through tomato skin without damaging the fruit’s flesh. It works equally well for cutting citrus fruits, cheeses and salami. The forked tip makes this knife an ideal cutting/serving tool; keep it on the table and let your guests enjoy this beautiful knife for themselves.
- 5 inches
- Made in the USA
- Each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes
- Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused Pakkawood acrylic
- The blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness
- Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety
- Hand wash only
- The Sharp for Life program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife
- 2-3 days
Check out more work by Lamson Knives.