Fire Forged Fine-Edge or Serrated Steak Knife, 5 inch
The Fire Forged Steak Knife is an ideal tool for slicing through steaks and chops and, with its beautiful acrylic handle, is a beautiful addition to any place setting.
Each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes. Each steak knife is precision forged, using traditional Hot-Drop Forge which results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic. Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused Pakkawood acrylic.
Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety
- 5 inch blade
- Serrated or Fine-Edge blade
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash with warm soapy water only
- Dry immediately with a soft clean cloth
- Do not put in dishwasher
- Apply mineral oil regularly to the handle to prevent drying
- Hone the blade regularly (honing steel sold separately)
- Store knife safely
- The Lamson Sharp For Life program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife
- 2-3 days
Check out more work by Lamson Cutlery.