Fire Forged Utility Knife, 6 inch
The Utility Knife is an all-purpose kitchen knife; consider it the entry level blade for any beginning home cook or sou chef. It is lighter and smaller than the chef or santoku knives so you’ll have no problems getting the hang of it.
This knife is a kitchen essential for peeling, slicing and trimming fruits and vegetables; also great for cutting a small roast or fowl.
- 6 inches
- Made in the USA
- Each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes
- Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused Pakkawood acrylic
- The blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness
- Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety
- Hand wash for longevity
- A good honing steel is essential for keeping knives sharp. Designed with the quality craftsmanship of our cutlery itself, Lamson's 10" Sharpening Steel is perfect for this critical task, sold individually
- The Sharp for Life program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife
- 2-3 days
Check out more work by Lamson Knives.