Fire Forged Carving Knife, 8 inch
This carver is perfect for medium sized roasts or fowl and chopping large squash or melons. A must-have for any home-cook. The straight edge eliminates shredding as you slice your meat.
- 8 inches
- Made in the USA
- Each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes
- Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused Pakkawood acrylic
- The blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness
- Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety
- Hand wash only
- The Sharp for Life program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife
- A good honing steel is essential for keeping knives sharp. Designed with the quality craftsmanship of our cutlery itself, Lamson's 10" Sharpening Steel is perfect for this critical task, sold individually
- 2-3 days
Check out more work by Lamson Knives.