Fire Forged Offset Bread Knife, 9.5 inch
The serrated edge of the offset bread knife will slice smoothly through even thick crusts, such as baguettes or artisan loaves, without crushing or tearing. Equally ideal cutting your morning bagel. The offset handle elevates your hand, preventing knuckles from hitting the cutting surface.
- 9.5 inches
- Made in the USA
- Each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes
- Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of resin-infused Pakkawood acrylic
- The blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness
- Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety
- Hand wash only
- The Sharp for Life program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife
- 2-3 days
Check out more work by Lamson Knives.