HCC Copper Bowl, 5 quart
This beautifully hand-made pure copper bowl is spun in 3 mm thick copper and features a hand-hammered handle. It is solid, with pure copper handles and rivets.
Each bowl is a culinary dream and a wonderfully unique addition to the kitchen!
- Holds 5 quarts
- 10 ¾ inch diameter x 5.5 inches tall
- 3 millimeters
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash only (Dishwasher should be avoided)
- Dry the copper immediately after washing with a soft cloth
- Do not use steel wool, scouring pads or harsh soaps
- Copper can be cleaned using ketchup to get rid of newly oxidized fingerprints
- To keep the copper looking shiny and new, use copper polish or 2-1 ratio of lemon and salt, you can add 1 part vinegar for extra shine
- Tin lasts decades but will wear off with time, it can be replaced with new tin
- Tin is non-stick and behaves like the synthetic
- Do not use in the oven or broiler, it’s too wobbly
- Do not heat with acidic foods
- FISH Rule:
- Food in First
- Instruments should be wood or silicon
Sharp objects should not be used, use a wooden or silicone spoon
- Hot pads should always be used
- 7 days
Check out other product by House Copper & Cookware.