Jewelry Steak Knife, Set of 4
The Jewelry Series product line is what we are known for. We feature Turquoise from the Southwest, Azurite from Arizona, Lapis from Afghanistan, Apache Gold from Arizona & Oregon and Truestone™ Malachite. We accent them with Mother-of-Pearl & Coral from the Philippines and Jet or Black Amber from the Southwest. Functional, beautiful and of the highest quality. The steak knifes come in a set of four and a variety of colors.
- Set of 4
- Variety of colors
- 8.25 inches
- All stone and shell are hand sanded and put into a panel
- Panel is hand sanded
- Designed and preplanned by craftsman
- Hafting of the handle
- Quality checked
- Polished on a wheel
- Made in the USA
- Dishwasher is not recommended, hand wash only
- When not in use, keep your cutlery in the gift box in which it came. After use, wash the blade with soap and water, wipe down the handle with a soft cloth, and dry the piece before putting it away. Occasionally, wipe down the handle with a good quality, liquid furniture polish to maintain its luster.
- Use a good, medium/fine stone or steel to sharpen, moistened with light oil.
- Be sure to maintain the same angle for each stroke (we recommend a 20° angle for a good, general-purpose edge).
- Count your honing strokes; then turn the blade over and hone with an equal number of strokes.
- Start strokes with heavy pressure, then ease off to a lighter pressure and finish with a light stroke — both sides.
- NOTE: Never use a power-driven grinding wheel to sharpen your knife. This can heat the blade to the point where its temper (a hardening process accomplished by heating and quenching) is damaged.
- 1-2 weeks
Check out more product by Santa Fe Stoneworks.