Olneya Bread Knife, 9 inches
Showcasing the beauty found in harsh, rugged conditions, the Olneya collection is made with the heavy, dense wood at the heart of an Ironwood tree. The blades feature Nitro-V stainless steel, which is known for its high corrosion resistance and long-lasting edge retention.
A long, straight, and serrated blade designed for slicing bread.
Register for one of a kind knives at The Dowry!
- 9 inch blade length
- Steel: Nitro-V Stainless Steel
- Handle: Ironwood with Black G-10 Liner and Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Rockwell (HRC): 61
- Handmade in the USA
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water
- Avoid abrasive sponges
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning
- Always keep your knife clean and dry
- 2 weeks
Check out more work by Town Cutler.