Olneya Straight Boning Knife, 6 inches
Showcasing the beauty found in harsh, rugged conditions, the Olneya collection is made with the heavy, dense wood at the heart of an Ironwood tree. The blades feature Nitro-V stainless steel, which is known for its high corrosion resistance and long-lasting edge retention.
Whether for whole animal butchery or trimming fats, a boning knife is butcher’s best friend. With a sharp point and a narrow blade, it’s great for breaking down and cleaning poultry, meat, and fish. The straight boning knife is ideal for working with poultry and beef.
Shop for quality knives at The Dowry!
- 6 inch blade length
- Steel: Nitro-V Stainless Steel
- Handle: Ironwood with Black G-10 Liner and Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Rockwell (HRC): 61
- Made in the USA
- Hand-wash with warm soapy water
- Avoid abrasive sponges
- Never put your knife in the dishwasher or leave it soaking in water
- Dry thoroughly with a paper towel after cleaning
- Always keep your knife clean and dry
- Ready to ship
Check out more work by Town Cutler.