Beautifully designed with the user in mind. Comfortable handle and easy to use. Fabulous for Omelets, Sautéed Mushrooms, Fried Eggs, Seared Salmon Fillets, Hot Tortillas . . .
Bake, Sauté, Sear, Braise, Roast, Broil, Grill, Simmer.
Flameware is a specially formulated type of clay that withstands thermal shock and avoids cracking. Each pot can go from the refrigerator or freezer into a hot pre-heated oven or grill.
The Bordeaux glaze gives us a very consistent surface. This lovely burgundy glaze has a slightly iridescent sheen.
Each pot is handmade and may vary slightly in surface and size. Each pot is hand-dipped in glaze, and fired in a kiln that allows the flame to kiss the surface of the pots. These valued components give varied and lovely surfaces recording the process of making and firing.
- 9 inch diameter (1.5 inch rim)
- Bordeaux glaze
- Made in the USA
- Use on the stovetop (gas, electric or wood), in the oven, under the broiler, on the grill
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe, or hand wash with soaking, soap, and water
- Feel free to use a scouring pad as it will not harm the surface
- The surfaces of Cook on Clay pots will change through use and over time. If you wish, a bit of vegetable oil rubbed into the surface after cleaning will rid the surface of color change
- 7-10 days
Check out other work by Cook on Clay.