Spencer's Striped Butcher Block
Cooking is an art that thrives on creativity. Uniquely handcrafted, this high quality end grain rectangular butcher block is perfect for any chef. Made with a mixture of beautiful exotic hardwoods, African Padauk, walnut, cherry, and maple. Each board is unique and truly one of a kind.
- 20.25 inches x 14.75 inches x 1.5 inches
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash with warm soapy water, then dry thoroughly.
- Stand the board up to ensure moisture is not kept underneath.
- DO NOT leave in standing water.
- Dishwasher is not recommended.
- Use cutting board conditioner (mineral oil) 2-3 times a month.
- Apply the oil in an even layer over the wood (use a clean, soft cloth or paper towel).
- Let the oil soak for 1-2 hours.
- Buff off any remaining oil so that the board does not feel damp or sticky (using a dry, clean cloth or paper towel).
- 1 week
Check out more work by Spencer’s Custom Wood.