Stovetop Bowl, Bordeaux
For thousands of years, clay has been used for bowls. This versatile vessel will keep your potatoes, soups, tasty one-dish meals, and gourmet recipes nice and warm throughout the meal. Also perfect for an appetizer, condiment or even as a kitchen prep bowl. The uniquely designed handles allow for serving with ease and has a beautiful presentation from the kitchen to the table.
Tuscan Gold is an active glaze with a lively surface ranging in color from straw yellow to amber orange to dark autumn gold.
Each bowl is handmade and may vary slightly in surface and size. They are hand-dipped in glaze, and fired in a kiln that allowing the flame to kiss the surface of the bowl. These valued components give varied and lovely surfaces recording the process of making and firing. Available in two colors.
- Holds 12 ounces
- 5.5 inches x 1.25 inch tall
- 2 color options
- Tuscan Gold glaze
- Bordeaux glaze
- Made in the USA
- Use in the oven, or under the broiler
- Use on the stovetop (gas, electric, or wood)
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Feel free to use a scouring pad as it will not harm the surface
- The surfaces of Cook on Clay pottery will change through use and over time. If you wish, a bit of vegetable oil rubbed into the surface after cleaning will rid the surface of color change
- 4 weeks
Check out other work by Cook on Clay.