Square Baker, Tuscan Gold
For thousands of years, clay has been used for cooking vessels. In modern times because of its unique cooking qualities. It diffuses heat slowly and evenly for perfectly browned potatoes, crispy corn-breads, favorite fruit cobblers, tasty one-dish meals, and gourmet recipes.
Stays warm throughout your meal. Uniquely designed handles allow for easy handling and beautiful presentation from the kitchen to the table.
Tuscan Gold is an active glaze with a lively surface ranging in color from straw yellow to amber orange to dark autumn gold.
Each pot is handmade and may vary slightly in surface and size. Each pot is hand-dipped in glaze, and fired in a kiln that allows the flame to kiss the surface of the pots. These valued components give varied and lovely surfaces recording the process of making and firing.
- Comes in 3 sizes:
- 8 inch diameter x 1.5 inch tall
- 10 inch diameter x 2 inch tall
- 12 inch diameter 2.5 inch tall
- Tuscan Gold glaze
- Made in the USA
- Use in the oven, under the broiler, or on the grill
- Do not use on stovetop
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe, or hand wash with soaking, soap, and water
- Feel free to use a scouring pad as it will not harm the surface
- The surfaces of Cook on Clay pots will change through use and over time. If you wish, a bit of vegetable oil rubbed into the surface after cleaning will rid the surface of color change
- 7-10 days
Check out other work by Cook on Clay.